Endodontic specialists are the experts in diagnosing and treating issues that involve the inner part of the teeth. Inside the teeth are the soft tissues called root pulps. When the pulps are extremely damaged, the endodontist performs a root canal treatment.
Patients at World Dental Clinic enjoy a 15% discount on root canal procedures.
Although every dentist has endodontic training, there are complex teeth problems that only an endodontist can identify and fix. A dentist refers patients to endodontists to provide the maximum dental treatment the patients need.
What does an endodontist do?
Aside from root canal treatment, endodontic specialists provide the following dental services:
- Diagnosing and treating dental pain. Sometimes, it’s difficult to spot a source of an oral pain because the network of nerves is quite vast. A patient may feel distress in the head even though he’s suffering a cracked tooth. That’s why endodontists are in demand in such cases.
The 15% discount on root canal treatments can reduce the worry of a patient who’s having dental anxieties.
- Treating traumatic injuries. Dental accidents can happen especially to children causing them tooth injuries. When the injury involves a damage on the root pulp of a developing permanent tooth, this can stop the growth. The endodontic specialists will perform apexification to save the impaired pulp.
Endodontists are also experts at replanting a knocked out teeth.
- Endodontic retreatment. When a root canal treatment improperly heals and cause disease or infection, this is the treatment to fix the issue.
- Dental implants. This method gives a patient a secure alternative for his lost tooth.
- Endodontic surgery. Endodontists may require surgery if there are fractures undetected on X-rays tests. This also helps remove calcium deposits in the tooth root or surrounding the tooth.
Avail the 15% discount on root canal and save your tooth at World Dental Clinic.