Thornhill Dental Emergency Clinic – Emergency Thornhill Dentist
At World Dental, we value in managing dental pain especially during dental emergency cases. Our dentists do everything they can to save your tooth despite the trauma or damage it went through. Although dental emergencies are not life-threatening, yet, you still need to be attended to by our Thornhill dentist as soon as possible. If not, you may lose your precious tooth for good.
Depending on your location, you may not reach our office in the earliest time. Hence, we have tips for you so you know what to do in case you’re in an emergency.
What to do during a dental emergency
- Try to rinse your mouth with warm water to kill bacteria.
- Apply ice pack on the affected area to reduce swelling while you’re still on your way to the dentist’s office.
- You may take over-the-counter pain relievers to help you manage the discomfort.
- If you need to remove an object in between your teeth, use dental floss.
- For toothache, apply clove oil to the aching tooth using a cotton swab.
- If your tooth breaks, try to collect the pieces and visit your dentist at the earliest.
Our office offers same-day emergency care. Contact us immediately when you need urgent dental care.