How Can A Tooth Desensitizer Treat Teeth Sensitivity
Dentin hypersensitivity can happen to anyone who left receding gums untreated. This condition can be painful and may turn to worse. Fortunately, a tooth desensitizer can help shield the exposed dentin and lets you enjoy your food again.
Make dental appointments an important part of your schedule and regularly see your dentist. This helps them monitor your dental health and prevent developing problems.
After your dental service at World Dental Clinic, you’ll take home a free Electric Vitality Toothbrush.
What causes tooth sensitivity?
Your teeth become sensitive due to the unprotected dentin which is the layer under your tooth’s enamel. The dentin makes up your tooth root where the tubes are. If cold and hot foods touch these tubes, they send signals to your tooth nerves that cause you pain.
A tooth desensitizer is a product that can help ease the sensitivity in your tooth by sealing microcracks in the enamel and protect the dentin. It composes of calcium phosphate powder and water mixture that becomes a slurry.
You can apply this directly to the affected area in your teeth and wait for the relief in a few minutes. You may experience stunning results if you do this treatment after using your free Electric Vitality Toothbrush.
Other ways to desensitize your teeth
You can try other tooth desensitizing methods such as the following:
- Always attending to your dental check-up schedules for professional teeth cleaning session.
- Maintaining a good oral hygiene habit with proper teeth brushing and flossing.
- Applying the tooth desensitizer after brushing your teeth can also strengthen your teeth’s guard.
- Using fluoride-based toothpaste and mouthwash daily for stronger teeth protection
- Avoiding high-level acidic foods such as sweets and processed foods to preserve your tooth enamel.
Above all, prefer using your free Electric Vitality Toothbrush for thorough teeth cleaning.